Releases

woensdag 16 januari 2013

[LEMN013] - Turnstone - Won't Change The Subject

   
download

Hello, I made an album for the Less Ego More Noise thing. I've attached the 4 song files and the release cover.
The artist name is Turnstone and the album is called "won't change the subject".

The four songs were written on a score (which can all be seen here: http://musescore.com/user/57232) using MuseScore. While scoring them, I did not listen to the notes being played-back and I do not know how to write a score without hearing the notes' playback because I am not very good with reading or writing sheet music. I had some vague idea of what I was doing, but when they were done, they sounded much different from how I was imagining them while writing them. I then learned each part and recorded it.

The song titles were taken from "Changeling" the autobiography of Mike Oldfield. The order for the tracks is:

1. There were all these jazzy chords
2. I don't think the Stones ever did record there
3. They gave up after a day and left it as it was
4. I looked almost like a puppet

Very fun idea! Thanks.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten